By: Milad Mehrabi.
Our registered Kinesiologists will assist in treating your Motor Vehicle Accident (MVA) injury.
Below is a detailed description on what you will expect during an Active Rehab program.
1. Approval by ICBC, lawyer, case manager or doctor.
2. Initial Assessment that includes:
• Background information on medical history
• Treatment since accident
• Measuring Range of Motion joint angles in the body
• Isometric strength, muscular strength & cardiovascular endurance etc.
3. Following our assessment, we will request for a certain number of sessions from you adjuster depending on the nature of your injury.
4. Once you are approved for sessions, we create 1 hour or more individualized program based on your injury.
5. At the end of the program you have the education to maintain the program independently.
QubeCore Sports & Rehab offers kinesiology and active rehab in North Vancouver for a wide range of injures and conditions. To book your appointment with our experienced kinesiologists, call 604.210.2274 or simply BOOK ONLINE.