Chiropractors are experts in diagnosing and treating pain and musculoskeletal injuries using hands-on manual therapy and a variety of techniques such as Active Release and Graston techniques.
The therapeutic focus is on the bones, muscles, cartilage, tendons, ligaments, joints, and the nervous system for all parts of the body.
Everyone can benefit from chiropractic care from small children to the elderly, to pregnant women and Olympic athletes.
Examples of conditions treated:
• Back and neck pain
• Head Injuries (i.e. concussions/whiplash injuries) and headaches
• Shoulder injuries (i.e. rotator cuff tears, tendonitis)
• Elbow and wrist injuries/pain (i.e. tennis elbow, carpal tunnel syndrome)
• Foot and/or ankle injuries (i.e. plantar fasciitis, achilles tendonitis)
• Pregnancy-related pain
• Joint sprains or instability
• Sports injuries
• Disc herniations and sciatica
Benefits of Chiropractic Care:
• Improved range of motion in your joints
• Better posture
• Correction of gait and foot problems
• Relief from headaches, neck and back pain
• Prevention of work-related muscle and joint injuries
• Enhanced athletic performance
• Improved flexibility
For more info on Chiropractic, click here.