By Dr. Kathrine Tavakoli.
What is Cosmetic Botox?
Botox is an internationally known treatment for lines and wrinkles (static or dynamic). Botox Cosmetic is a neuromodulator that is used to relax the muscles that tend to be overactive therefore reducing the effect of wrinkles. Botox injection tends to minimize crow’s feet, diffuse frown lines and temporarily halts excess activity in certain muscles for a smoother and younger appearance.
What are some of the areas effectively treated with Botox:
● Lines across the forehead and perpendicular lines between the eyebrows (glabellar region)
● Eyebrow Lift
● Squint lines (bunny crunch lines along the nose)
● Minimize Crow’s feet
● Relax lips (correct a pouty look)
● correct a gummy smile
● Minimize puckers in the chin
What are some of the benefits of Cosmetic Botox?
● Smooth out fine lines/wrinkles for a fresher and younger look
● Reduce signs of aging and stress
● Typically no recovery or downtime post treatment
● Quick treatment
QubeCore Sports & Rehab offers Botox services in North Vancouver for a wide range of results. To book your appointment, please call the clinic or book online with our Naturopathic Physician, Dr. Kathrine Tavakoli.